The Turtleneck has been, is today, and will always be an indisputable staple in any woman's wardrobe. A favorite among actresses, public figures, designers and artists over the last century, our Turtleneck is made from 100% traceable Argentinian extra-fine merino wool, knitted to an ultralight, yet super durable 24-gauge knit. Boasting the natural characteristics of merino wool, The Merino Turtle Neck will weather any storm: It's warm, insulating, breathable, moisture wicking and odor neutralizing. The perfect base layer for a sophisticated look throughout all seasons.
Size What's my size?
Delivery in 2-4 days | Free shipping | Free returns & exchanges
- 100% Traceable Extra-Fine Merino Wool
- RWS Certified & Mulesing Free
- 19,5 micron fiber diameter
- 2 ply, 24 gauge knit
- Fully fashioned details
- 1x1 rib-knitted, hem and cuffs
- 1x1 Full needle knitted Roll Neck
- Slim Fit
- Available in 7 sizes, XXS-XXL
- Nathalie wears size M and is 175 cm tall, and measures bust: 92 cm, waist: 76 cm, hips: 106 cm.
- Rebecka wears size S and is 173 cm tall, and measures bust: 88 cm, waist: 65 cm, hips: 97 cm.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Hand wash cold only
- Do not machine wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
View detailed care instructions
Model also wearing
- Raw Material 29 SEK
- Milling 57 SEK
- Manufacturing 152 SEK
- Trims 3 SEK
- Transport 11 SEK
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
Impact is calculated in kg of climate change CO2 equivalent
- Raw Material
100% Traceable Merino Wool
Merino wool is one of mother nature’s greatest gifts; soft, strong breathable, temperature regulating and moisture wicking. Our 19.5 micron extra fine Merino wool is 100% traceable and sourced from farms that are Nativa ™and RWS certified, ensuring the greatest care to both animal and planet.
Wool: 100% Extra Fine Merino, 19,5 microns, RWS certified
Yarn: NM. 2/48
Dye: Yarn Dye (Melange: Fiber Dye)
Knit: 24 gauge
Hems: 1x1 Rib Knit