A coat for all seasons. The Car Coat is cut from a sturdy organic cotton twill weave, with water repellent surface treatment and taped seams to keep you dry all year round. From the shell fabric through to the lining, stitching and even the snaps and zippers, every component has been developed to maximize its lifetime while minimizing the impact on our planet.
Size What's my size?
Delivery in 2-4 days | Free shipping | Free returns & exchanges
- Sturdy 288g/sqm mercerized double twill body fabric from 100% organic cotton
- Waterrepellent finish (fluoro-free)
- Hidden button placket & corozo buttons, slanted welt pockets at front
- Inside pocket with snap closure on the left, zip pocket on the right
- A-Line Fit
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Model measures 186cm (6.1') in height, 98cm (38,5") around the chest and wears an M Long
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Dry clean professionally only
- Do not Iron
- Do not tumble dry nor bleach
- Apply water repellent treatment between season to maintain water repellance
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 30 SEK
- Milling 320 SEK
- Manufacturing 581 SEK
- Trims 96 SEK
- Transport 33 SEK
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Armed to the teeth
Designed using kinetic 3D pattern making specialists, cut from the most durable of cotton fabrics and developed as well as stress-tested by an outerwear factory that boasts more than 20 years of experience working with high tech outerwear and uniforms, the Car Coat is packed with technology, material science and craftsmanship.
Fabric Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Body Fabric: 288g/sqm double twill
Liner composition: 100% Organic cotton
Buttons: 100% Corozo (vegetable made)
Zip tape: 100% recycled polyester
Zip/puller: Nickel free metal
Sewing thread: 100% recycled polyester