The iconic denim jacket, without all the fuss and flair. The Washed Denim Jacket is cut from Italian-engineered heritage denim made from 100% Organic Cotton, softened and finished with a no-frills wash that will continue to mold with wear and tear. It's the ideal jacket to complete an effortlessly clean look, whether you're going full on canadian tux or dressing it up with navy chinos and Chelsea boots.
Size What's my size?
Delivery in 3-5 days | Free from 150 USD | Free returns & exchanges
- 13oz, 100% soft organic cotton Italian-made denim
- Ring spun heritage yarn for natural, uneven surface
- Front closure with signature buttons
- 2 chest pockets with flap and signature buttons
- 2 invisible side pockets and 2 inside pockets
- Buttons and rivets made from recycled metal
- Straight Fit
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Aston is 189cm (6'2) tall, 94cm (37") around the chest and wears and M Long.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Dry clean only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on low temperature
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 2 USD
- Milling 14 USD
- Manufacturing 60 USD
- Trims 2 USD
- Transport 4 USD
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Using 100% organic long staple cotton, the Washed Denim Jacket is built on a yarn developed 30 years ago by an Italian Heritage Mill. Beyond its inherent strength and quality, we chose this yarn specifically for its dying technique. The mill uses a slasher dye process which is a more superficial so requires less dye stuff, energy and water.
Yarn: 100% Organic Cotton, ring spun
Fabric: 13oz, 3/1 twill
Pocket Lining: 100% organic cotton twill
Buttons: Recycled metal
Dye: Slasher dye