Nonchalant yet refined, elevate your everyday wardrobe with the Lyocell Shirt. Crafted from Lyocell (TENCEL™) sateen weave for a lustrous sheen and soft drape, it’s accented with smooth Mother of Pearl buttons on the French placket and features an inverted box pleat at the back, creating a fluid sense of movement. Leave it untucked over a pair of jeans to bring an unstudied mood or combine it with a smart blazer and bottoms for a more polished look.
Delivery in 1-3 days | Free from 70 EUR | Free returns & exchanges
- Soft and fluid 100% Lyocell (TENCEL™)
- 170g/sqm Sateen weave for lustrous finish
- Yarn dyed
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- French placket
- Rounded bottom hem
- Single button cuff
- Inverted box pleat at back
- Classic fit
- 7 sizes, XXS-XXL
- Ada wears size S and is 170 cm tall, and measures bust: 81 cm, waist: 64 cm, hips: 90 cm.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Hand wash cold with similar colors
- Wash in laundry bag
- Hang to dry
- Iron on reverse side at low temperature, 110 °C
- Do not tumble dry, do not bleach or dry clean
View detailed care instructions
Model also wearing
- Raw Material & Milling 11 EUR
- Manufacturing 19 EUR
- Trims 2 EUR
- Transport 0.5 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
100% Overall traceability
Garment cut, sewn and packed in Meixomil, Portugal.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Lustrous Lyocell (TENCEL™)
Our shirts are made from 100% Lyocell (TENCEL™) sateen weave derived from responsibly harvested FSC-certified wood pulp from Lenzing, Austria, produced in a closed loop process that preserves natural resources. Made for comfort on sensitive skin, the biodegradable fabric provides excellent breathability, an exquisitely silky handfeel and natural sheen.
Yarn: 100% Lyocell (TENCEL™)
Body fabric: 170g/sqm Sateen weave
Dye: Yarn dyed
Buttons: Mother of Pearl buttons