A classic staple in every wardrobe, the Oxford cloth button-down shirt is as timeless as it is essential. Our shirt features a straight-cut silhouette, soft brushed American Cotton Oxford cloth and custom Mother of Pearl buttons. Whether you pair it with denim or trousers, no wardrobe is complete without one.
Size What's my size?
Delivery in 2-3 days | Free from 1000 NOK | Free returns & exchanges
- Soft 100% American Cotton
- Brushed, heavy 175g/sqm oxford cloth
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- Box pleat, single-buttoned cuffs and front-left pocket
- Straight cut
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Model measures 184cm (6') in height, 94cm (37") around the chest and wears an S Long.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Wash at 30°C
- Hang to dry
- Iron on reverse at medium temperature, 150°C
- Do not tumble, dry clean nor bleach
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 15 NOK
- Milling 73 NOK
- Manufacturing 174 NOK
- Trims 20 NOK
- Transport 5 NOK
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
Impact is calculated in kg of climate change CO2 equivalent
- Raw Material
A True Classic
Cut from a heavy Oxford cloth our Shirt epitomizes comfort and durability. A light pre-wash lends casual look and softer feel while eliminating shrinkage. Mother of pearl buttons add a subtle embellishment, and generations of shirtmaking expertise ensure that the Oxford Shirt remains an essential part of your wardrobe.
Yarn: 100% Cotton, farmed in California, US
Body Fabric: 175g/sqm Oxford Weave
Buttons: Mother of Pearl
Dye: Yarn Dye