Synonymous with sartorial luxury for decades, we've remastered The Cashmere Sweater from the fiber up. An Italian engineering marvel, this sweater is a fully fashioned knit, made of 97% recycled and mechanically dyed Cashmere - in other words, it's as soft on the planet as it is on your skin. Densely knitted from 2-ply yarns, its ribbed cuffs, hem and neckline are reinforced with elastane for both comfort and durability. Equal parts soft, durable and warm, it's the perfect layer for those chilly days.
Size What's my size?
Delivery in 2-3 days | Free from 70 EUR | Free returns & exchanges
- 97% Recycled Cashmere, 16 micron
- 3% Recycled Wool
- GRS certified post-consumer recycled wool and cashmere
- Dense 2 ply, 7 gauge knit
- Fully fashioned details
- 2x1 rib-knitted neckline, hem and cuffs
- Tailored fit
- Cashmere knits stretch with wear
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Hugo is 185cm (6'1) tall, 98cm (38") around the chest and wears an M Regular.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Hand wash cold
- Dry flat
- Dry clean, any solvent except Trichloroethylene
- Iron at low temperature, 110° C
- Do not tumble or bleach
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 9 EUR
- Milling 24 EUR
- Manufacturing 18 EUR
- Trims 1 EUR
- Transport 0.6 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
We abandoned virgin Cashmere, instead partnering with a pedigree Italian mill to create a sweater made exclusively from post consumer wool. Using a process called mechanical dyeing, fibres extracted from old garments are re-spun into a new yarn. The result; cashmere that is just as soft but at a fraction of the impact.
Wool 97% Recycled Cashmere, 3% Recycled Wool
Yarn:: 16 Micron NM. 3/28
Knit: 10 gauge
Dye: Mechanically dyed