The bread and butter of wardrobe essentials, our Washed Denim Jeans are cut from structured 13oz Italian denim, made from 100% organic cotton. The denim is softened and finished off with a no-frills wash that will continue to acquire character and mold with time. It's the perfect clean slate. Preferably worn with a white tee for the oldest look in the books, but really they'll go with anything.
Size What's my size?
Delivery in 2-3 days | Free shipping | Free returns & exchanges
- 13oz, 100% organic cotton, Italian Denim
- Ring spun for a natural, uneven surface
- Button fly with signature button
- Buttons and rivets made with zero waste and no chemicals
- Tan stitching, 5 belt loops, 2 front, 2 back pockets
- Mid-rise waist and tapered fit
- Available in Asket’s three-dimensional size system. Identify your build, choose waist and inseam length
- Washed denim will stretch with wear
- Model measures 186cm (6'1) in height, 76,5cm (30") in waist, 101cm (40") around hip, 60cm (23") around the thigh and wears size W30-L32 B-Regular
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Denim stretches with wear and shrinks back with wash
- Wash at 30° Celsius with similar colours on reverse
- Iron on reverse at low temperature
- Do not tumble dry, Do not Bleach
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 1 EUR
- Milling 12 EUR
- Manufacturing 25 EUR
- Trims 3 EUR
- Transport 2 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Organic Cotton, Italian Craftsmanship
The Washed Denim Jeans is a nearly all-Italian product, from the yarn to final garment, every process is carried out by our Italian denim partners. As with any quality fabric, the journey starts with the raw material: 100% organic long staple cotton, farmed in India. From the cotton all the way to the finished fabric, all processes take place in the same facilities in Lombardy, just west of Milan. The yarn is a heritage product, designed by the founder of our denim mill some 30 years ago, ring spun for a naturally uneven surface that lends the fabric more character as the indigo color is broken off its surface during wash. Apart from its inherent strength and quality, we choose this yarn specifically for it's dying technique. The so called slasher dye (as opposed to the rope dying of our Japanese Raw Denim garments), is a more superficial dying process that requires less dye stuff, energy and water. By giving the yarn a lighter dye, the subsequent washing process of the sewn garment also requires less water and energy to achieve the desired clean, stone bleached look. The raw fabric is delivered to our designated cutting, sewing and washing facilities along the Italian east coast. It's as close to Made in Italy as you can get.
Yarn: 100% organic cotton
Body Fabric: 13oz ring spun Italian Denim
Lining: 100% cotton twill
Buttons: Recycled metal
Dye: Slasher dye