Arguably one of the most obvious essentials in a woman's wardrobe, the washed jeans has seen countless shapes, cuts and looks since its fashion renaissance in the 80s. For the introduction of our first women's jeans, we've acquired a PhD in denim science to identify and provide you with the one silhouette, you can always count on: The Standard Jeans. Standard as in neither skinny nor boyfriend, not flared or bootcut, not a low cut nor a “mom”-jeans. It’s just - right. A timeless, ever-so-slightly tapered, silhouette, cut from durable 13oz Italian denim with just a touch of stretch for added comfort. They're the perfect clean slate, made to provide you with comfort and style, on and off the clock.
Size What's my size?
Home delivery 3-5 business days | Free from 70 EUR | Free returns & exchanges
- 98,5% Organic cotton 1,5% degradable elastane
- 12 1/4oz, 3/1 twill weave mid-weight Italian denim
- Ring spun and low impact slasher dyed yarn
- Pocket lining in 100% organic cotton
- Metal button and rivets made from leftover metal
- Zip at fly with Recycled polyester tape
- 2 Front and back pockets
- Mid-rise waist
- Straight cut with slightly tapered legs
- 2 Builds (Straighter and Curvier) for a better fit no matter how you're built
- Available in Asket’s three-dimensional size system. Identify your build, then choose waist and inseam length
- Lovisa wears the Stone Bleached Standard Denim in W27 L34 Straight Build and measures 177cm (5'10) in height, 80cm around bust, 69cm around the waist, 90cm around hip
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Wash at 30 degrees (°C)
- Iron on reverse side at medium temperature, 150 °C
- Do not tumble dry, do not bleach or dry clean
View detailed care instructions
Model also wearing
- Raw Material 2 EUR
- Milling 6 EUR
- Manufacturing 28 EUR
- Trims 3 EUR
- Transport 1.0 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
100% Overall traceability
Fabric cut in Urbania, sewn in Monsampolo Del Tronto, washed in Sant'Angelo in Vado and finished and packed in Urbania, Italy.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Maximum Comfort, Minimum Impact
From yarn to final product, we’ve worked with specialized Italian denim partners with over 50 years of experience to develop our jeans The cotton comes from certified organic farms in India and the specially developed elastane, Roica V550, degrades naturally without releasing harmful substances.
Yarn: 98,5% Organic cotton 1,5% degradable elastane
Body fabric: 12 1/4 0Z mid-weight Italian denim
Dye: Slasher dyed
Lining: 100% Organic cotton
Buttons: Recycled metal