Officially an essential since the 1800's, after nude public bathing was prohibited in most of Europe, The Swim Shorts are here to complete your summer wardrobe. Balancing maximum performance with minimal impact, we've sourced and developed every component from scratch to create a swim short made entirely of recovered marine plastics and recycled PET. They're cut from a fast drying, non-fading fabric and equipped with a breezy mesh that hugs in all the right places. The embellishment is subtle with tonal, stitched aglets and a white drawstring for a slight contrast. Pair them with a linen shirt to go full-riviera, or pop over a Grey sweatshirt for that effortlessly clean summer look.
Size What's my size?
Home delivery 3-5 business days | Free from 70 EUR | Free returns & exchanges
- Breezy, lustrous and fast drying fabric, made from 70% Seaqual and 30% recycled PET
- White lightweight mesh with piped edges for comfort and fit, made from 50% Seaqual and 50% recycled PET
- White draw strings from 100% recycled PET
- Two side pockets, back pocket with rubberised zip
- Laser cut for clean edges and minimal fraying
- Mid rise waist and mid length inseam, ending above the knee
- Fits true to size
- Size guide: XS is ca. 28"" waist, S is 30"", M is 32"", L is 34"", XL is 36"". When in doubt go one size down.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
- Gustav is 33"" in waist and wears size M
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Wash at 30° Celsius with similar colours
- Use a Guppy Bag to filter microplastics
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 0.1 EUR
- Milling 8 EUR
- Manufacturing 18 EUR
- Trims 0.6 EUR
- Transport 1.0 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
100% Recycled. Not 100% Sustainable
For our fast-drying, non-fading, moisture wicking swim shorts we partnered with a Portuguese mill specialised in swimwear, to develop a fabric from SeaqualTM (a yarn made from ocean plastics and plastic waste). The result: A fabric inheriting all the strengths of polyester without extracting any raw material.
Yarn: 100% Recycled PET (70% Seaqual 30% Recycled PET)
Body fabric: 130gsm 2/1 fine twill
Mesh: 100% Recycled PET (50% Seaqual 50% Recycled PET)
Dye: Jet dyed
Sewing thread: 100% Recycled PET