A natural choice for the summer days and warm getaways. Cut from 100% organic linen that only gets softer with wash and wear, tailored for a relaxed fit, and detailed with mother of pearl buttons. A breezier choice, that will work just as well at weekend barbeques as it will during wedding season.
Size What's my size?
Delivery in 2-4 days | Free from 550 DKK | Free returns & exchanges
- 100% organic linen
- Soft, lightweight 126g/sqm plain weave
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- Box pleat at back, seamless placket, single-buttoned cuffs
- Relaxed Fit
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Model measures 184cm (6') in height, 94cm (37") around the chest and wears an S Regular.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Wash at 30° Celsius, low cycle
- Hang to dry
- Spritz with water before ironing at medium temperature, 150°C
- Do not tumble, dry clean nor bleach
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 6 DKK
- Milling 98 DKK
- Manufacturing 127 DKK
- Trims 15 DKK
- Transport 4 DKK
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Cut and sewn from a lightweight, breathable and 100% organic linen, this shirt is made not only from the world’s strongest natural fiber, but also one of the kindest fibers on the planet. Linen farming requires less water than cotton and in sourcing from GOTS certified farms we’re safe guarding environmental and social standards.
Yarn: 100% Organic Linen
Body Fabric: 126g/sqm linen
Lining: 100% Cotton
Buttons: Mother of Pearl
Dye: Yarn Dye
The Linen Shirt x Denisse Pérez
Late last summer we asked renowned photographer Denisse Pérez to explore our linen shirt as an open canvas for expression. Slide through the images to get the summer vibes going or see the whole image study here.