Comfortable underwear is a non-negotiable essential. Made to last, these boxer briefs are spun and woven from certified organic cotton, with a touch of stretch that feels soft against the skin. Designed with a snug-yet-flexible fit, these provide optimum support and stay in place without bunching so you'll never think about how your underwear feel again.
Delivery in 1-3 days | Free from 70 EUR | Free returns & exchanges
- Soft, elastic body from 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Tonal, smooth elastic waistband from 94% polyester, 6% elastane with discrete shine
- Double lined cup and flat inside seams for extra comfort
- Piped outside seams for extra durability
- Designed in Stockholm, made in Porto, Portugal
- Fits true to size.
- Size guide: XS is ca. 28" waist, S is 30", M is 32", L is 34", XL is 36". When in doubt, go up a size.
- Mid-length legs
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
- Model has waist size 48 (IT) / 30inch and wears size S.
- Wash at 40° Celsius
- Hang to dry or tumble on low heat
- Do not dry clean nor bleach
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 0.3 EUR
- Milling 0.4 EUR
- Manufacturing 6 EUR
- Trims 0.3 EUR
- Transport 0.1 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
The Boxer Brief is the product of half a century of underwear expertise. Cut from a custom-finished certified organic cotton jersey-mix, sewn with flat, unnoticeable seems and embellished with tonal details this boxer represents the essence for our ethos: Quality and fit above all else.
Yarn: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
Body Fabric: Single Jersey Knit
Waistband: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
Dye: Piece dye (Melange: Fiber Dye)