A monumental garment and the cornerstone of timeless style, no wardrobe is complete without it. The Raw Denim Jean has been engineered - from the first thread, to the last button - to shape after your body, fade with wear and mold according to your everyday life. Cut from a rigid 13oz Japanese heritage raw denim, made from 100% certified organic cotton, and sewn to perfection in Italy, there's no garment that will age as well as this.
Size What's my size?
Delivery in 1-3 days | Free from 70 EUR | Free returns & exchanges
- 13oz rigid mid-weight Japanese raw denim
- 100% certified organic cotton
- Ring spun and rope dyed yarn for natural, uneven surface
- Sanforized for stability
- Button fly with signature button
- Buttons and rivets made with zero waste and no chemicals
- Tan stitching, 5 belt loops, 2 front, 2 back pockets
- Mid-rise waist and tapered fit
- Available in Asket’s three-dimensional size system. Identify your build, choose waist and inseam length
- Raw Denim stretches with wear and shrinks with wash, for advice check our denim guide
- Model measures 186cm (6'1) in height, 76,5cm (30") in waist, 101cm (40") around hip, 60cm (23") around the thigh and wears size W30-L32 B-Regular
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Washing raw denim is OPTIONAL. View detailed care guide below and a full raw denim guide here
- Be aware of bleeding. Raw denim color rubs off onto lighter surfaces when new.
- Body width stretches with wear and shrinks back after wash - length shrinks up to 5% first wash
- Wash separately the first few times, hang to dry
- Do not tumble dry nor bleach
View detailed care instructions
Model also wearing
- Raw Material 3 EUR
- Milling 11 EUR
- Manufacturing 21 EUR
- Trims 3 EUR
- Transport 1.0 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
No bleach, brush, laser, sandpaper or rinses, our raw denim is cut from a heritage Japanese fabric, made with novel technology. The organic cotton fibers are ring spun for a natural surface, rope-dyed using a proprietary cold-dye technique to reduce energy consumption, then woven on looms powered by clean energy. Finally, it's cut, sewn, and trimmed in Italy with metal buttons and rivets from 100% leftover metal.
Yarn: 100% certified organic cotton
Body Fabric: 13oz ring spun Japanese raw denim
Lining: 100% cotton twill
Buttons: Recycled metal
Dye: Indigo rope dye