A true chameleon and one of the most adaptable sweaters you could add to your lineup. The Merino Wool Polo is a dense and exceptionally fine 24 gauge knit, made from 100% traceable extra-fine Merino wool that's both naturally breathable and insulating. Cut for a semi fitted shape with a fluid drape, it’s ideal for layering or worn solo and with its cutaway collar and tonal mother of pearl buttons, you’ll find it works for both smart and casual events.
Delivery in 3-5 days | Free from 150 USD | Free returns & exchanges
- 100% Traceable Extra-Fine Merino Wool
- RWS Certified & Mulesing Free
- 19,5 micron fiber diameter
- 2 ply, 24 gauge knit
- Fully fashioned details
- 1x1 rib-knitted, hem and cuffs
- Dyed to match mother of pearl buttons at placket
- Revival reward: 15 EUR/USD/GBP or 150 SEK - Learn more
- Tailored fit
- Naturally elastic
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Model measures 187cm (6.1') in height, 99cm (39") around the chest and wears an M Long.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
"* Hand wash cold
- Machine wash delicate
- Dry flat
- Iron at low temperature 110°C
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean nor bleach"
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Materials 3 USD
- Milling 7 USD
- Manufacturing 17 USD
- Trims 0.6 USD
- Transport 2 USD
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
17.06 kg CO2
Impact is calculated in kg of climate change CO2 equivalent
- Raw Material
100% Traceable Merino Wool
Merino wool is one of mother nature’s greatest gifts; soft, strong breathable, temperature regulating and moisture wicking. Our 19.5 micron extra fine Merino wool is 100% traceable and sourced from farms that are Nativa ™and RWS certified, ensuring the greatest care to both animal and planet.
Wool: 100% Extra Fine Merino, 19,5 microns, RWS certified
Yarn: NM. 2/37
Dye: Yarn Dye (Melange: Fiber Dye)
Knit: 24 gauge
Hems: 1x1 rib-knit