Embodying the expression that simplicity is the truest form of sophistication, The Cotton Sweater will elevate any essential wardrobe. Knitted in Italy from a four-ply, extra fine long staple Egyptian cotton yarn, this crew neck features a crisp handfeel and characteristically breezy drape, perfect for spring days and summer evenings. Whether you wear it right on the skin or use it for layering, this piece will complement any outfit.
Size What's my size?
Delivery in 2-4 days | Free from 750 SEK | Free returns & exchanges
- Lightweight 100% Egyptian Long Staple Cotton (being phased out for organic Extra long staple cotton in all colors except Off White)
- Olive colorway in 100% Organic Extra Long Staple Egyptian Cotton
- Super fine 4 ply, 24 gauge knit
- Fully fashioned details
- Subtle 1x1 rib-knitted neckline, hem and cuffs
- We're gradually transitioning Grey Melange and Navy into organic cotton but some items may still be conventional cotton. All Olive items are organic, whereas Off White is still entirely conventional cotton.
- Tailored fit
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Model measures 186cm (6'1) in height, 89cm (35"") around the chest and wears an S Regular
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Wash at 30° Celsius with similar colours on a delicate cycle
- Dry flat
- Iron on reverse at medium temperature 150°C
- Do not tumble dry, do not bleach nor dry clean
View detailed care instructions
Model also wearing
- Raw Materials 8 SEK
- Milling 94 SEK
- Manufacturing 148 SEK
- Trims 8 SEK
- Transport 16 SEK
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
To achieve a soft yet resilient knit, we sourced an exclusive cotton quality, named after its origins in the Nile delta; the Giza 86. The fiber is exceptionally fine, long and strong. The cotton is spun into a yarn using a custom technology to achieve a clean surface, lower yarn hairiness and reduce pilling from the start.
Yarn: 100% Long staple Egyptian cotton
Yarn (Olive): 100% Extra long staple organic Egyptian cotton
Ply (Olive): 3/36 NM
Knit: 24 gauge
Hems: 1x1 rib knit
Dye: Yarn dye (melange: fiber dye)