The trucker jacket recast: Cut from our signature Japanese raw denim in organic cotton, this denim jacket features a fully lined black interior, hidden side pockets and recycled metal hardware. It's the full package. If you're feeling baller, the raw denim canadian tuxedo never looked better. Otherwise, play it safe by pairing The Raw Denim Jacket with dark navy chinos and a white tee for a superbly sharp transitional weather outfit.
Delivery in 2-3 days | Free from 1000 NOK | Free returns & exchanges
- 13oz, 100% organic cotton, rigid mid-weight Japanese raw denim
- Ring spun and rope dyed yarn for natural, uneven surface
- Black 100% organic cotton lining
- Front closure with signature buttons
- 2 chest pockets with flap and signature buttons
- 2 invisible side pockets
- Buttons and rivets made from recycled metal
- Revival reward: 20 EUR/USD/GBP or 200 SEK - Learn more
- Loose Fit
- Raw denim is rigid at first but stretches with wear
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Hugo is 185cm (6'1) tall, 98cm (38") around the chest and wears an M Regular.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Washing raw denim is OPTIONAL. View detailed care guide below and a full raw denim guide here
- Be aware of bleeding. Raw denim color rubs off onto lighter surfaces when new.
- Body width stretches with wear and shrinks back after wash - length shrinks up to 5% first wash
- Wash separately the first few times, hang to dry
- Do not tumble dry nor bleach
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 34 NOK
- Milling 264 NOK
- Manufacturing 526 NOK
- Trims 15 NOK
- Transport 10 NOK
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Denim on Denim
No bleach, brush, laser, sandpaper or rinses, this raw denim is the product of a 13oz Japanese denim fabric, that is rope-dyed using a proprietary cold-dye technique to reduce energy consumption, then woven on looms powered by clean energy. Before being cut, sewn, and trimmed in Italy with metal buttons and rivets from 100% leftover metal.
Yarn: 100% Organic cotton
Body Fabric: 13oz ring spun Japanese raw denim
Lining: 100% organic cotton twill
Buttons: Recycled metal
Dye: Indigo rope dye