Surpassing the youthful stereotype, The Zip Hoodie has evolved into a casual layer with function. Cut from our custom developed, heavyweight, unbrushed loopback from 100% organic cotton, it features a generously sized double-lined hood, hidden side pockets and a two-way zip. Being equal parts sweater and jacket, it combines practicality, comfort and style like non-other. Dress it up with your favourite chinos and brogues - or play it cool with denim and white sneakers.
Size What's my size?
Delivery in 4-7 days | Free from 90 GBP | Free returns & exchanges
- 100% organic cotton
- Custom developed 390g/sqm unbrushed loopback
- Double-lined hood
- Herringbone taping
- Hidden side pockets
- Two-way, matt-finished YKK Zip with matching aglets
- Ribbed and reinforced cuff and hem for optimal retention
- Straight cut
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Hugo is 185cm (6'1) tall, 98cm (38") around the chest and wears an M Regular.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Wash at 30° Celsius
- Hang to dry
- Iron at medium temperature, 150° C
- Do not tumble, dry clean or bleach
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 2 GBP
- Milling 11 GBP
- Manufacturing 12 GBP
- Trims 5 GBP
- Transport 1 GBP
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Sweat the Small Stuff
Cut from a custom developed, unbrushed loopback fabric made from 100% organic cotton, the outside is densely knitted for a smooth hand and elevated drape, while the inside loopback is unbrushed for comfort. With a double lined hood, taped neckline as well elastane-reinforced cuffs and bottom, no detail was spared.
Yarn: 100% ring spun Organic Cotton
Body Fabric: 390/sqm Loopback Knit
Hems: 1x1 Cotton-Lycra Rib Knit
Dye: Piece Dye, (Melange: Fiber Dye)
Sewing thread: 100% Recycled Polyester