Not your grandfather’s cardigan. The Zip Cardigan is a sleek, clean version of a wardrobe staple. Crafted from extra-fine Merino and featuring an understated full-length zipper, chunky ribbing, and a tailored fit. This adaptable garment can be worn across 3 seasons, from fall through winter and into spring. Dress it up by layering it over an Oxford Shirt or dress it down pairing it with your favorite T-shirt.
Size What's my size?
Home delivery 3-5 business days | Free from 70 EUR | Free returns & exchanges
- 100% Traceable Extra-Fine Merino Wool
- RWS Certified & Mulesing Free
- 2 ply, 12 gauge knit
- Full Cardigan stitch on the outside and half cardigan stitch on the inside
- 1x1 rib in neck, folded cuff hems and double folded bottom hem
- Reinforced shoulder seam
- One Way Zip
- Regular fit
- Naturally elastic
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Angus (Dark Navy, Charcoal and Black) measures 185cm (6) in height, 92cm (36") around the chest and wears an M Reg.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Hand wash cold only
- Do not machine wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 9 EUR
- Milling 16 EUR
- Manufacturing 20 EUR
- Trims 7 EUR
- Transport 2 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
48.94 kg CO2
Impact is calculated in kg of climate change CO2 equivalent
- Raw Material
100% Traceable Merino Wool
Merino wool is one of mother nature’s greatest gifts; soft, strong breathable, temperature regulating and moisture wicking. Our 19.5 micron extra fine Merino wool is 100% traceable and sourced from farms that are Nativa ™and RWS certified, ensuring the greatest care to both animal and planet.
Wool: 100% Extra Fine Merino, 19,5 microns, RWS certified
Yarn: NM. 2/30
Dye: Yarn Dye (Melange: Fiber Dye)
Knit: 12 gauge cardigan stitch
Hems: 1x1 rib-knit