Derived from workwear, The Heavy Twill Chino is our straight-cut and wider fit everyday trouser. Cut from an Italian-made military grade organic cotton twill, it is 25% heavier and substantially more compact than the tailored The Chino, it is made to be worn, loved and torn, day in and day out. The straight-cut, relaxed silhouette is embellished with twin-stitched patch pockets for robustness. Color-match it with our Overshirt for a badass tonal look, or pop over a Hoodie for a more casual outfit.
Size What's my size?
Home delivery 3-5 business days | Free from 70 EUR | Free returns & exchanges
- Heavyweight, compact 329g/sqm 3/1 twill from 100% Organic cotton
- Ring spun 2ply yarn for extra strength
- Corozo buttons at fly
- Pocket lining from 100% Organic cotton
- 5 belt loops at waistband
- 2 side pockets at front
- 2 patch pockets at back
- Mid-rise waist
- Straight cut, wider fit
- Waist sits slightly lower than the chino and therefore the inseam measurement is 1 cm shorter compared to the chino
- True inch measurements
- Available in Asket’s three-dimensional size system. Identify your build, choose waist and inseam length
- Mohammed is 192cm (6′3″), measures 73cm (28.5") around the waist and 88cm (34.5") across chest and wears W30/L32 Regular build.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Wash at 30° Celsius with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not Bleach
- Hang to dry
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 0.7 EUR
- Milling 17 EUR
- Manufacturing 23 EUR
- Trims 1.0 EUR
- Transport 0.5 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Heavy Duty Organic Cotton Twill
Working with 100% organic cotton, we wanted to develop a fabric for a workwear-type trouser that could withstand everyday use. We landed on a thicker 2 ply yarn which was then worked into a 3/1 twill weave, to create a fabric that is more akin to denim with the casual sensibilities of a chino.
Yarn: 100% Organic cotton, 2ply
Fabric: 329g/sqm 3/1 Twill weave
Dye: Piece dyed
Pocket lining: 100% Organic cotton
Sewing thread: 100% Recycled polyester