Challenging sartorial convention we've developed a pair of shorts to get you through spring and summer, whether you're on or off the clock. The Shorts are crafted with care in our Portuguese tailoring facility from a soft but crisp 100% organic cotton twill weave and feature a clean waistband, slanted front- and jetted back-pockets. With our two-dimensional build and a perfectly balanced inseam, The Shorts end right above the knee. Continuously restocking between May 20th and June 7th. Select your size and hit 'Notify me' for automatic notifications.
Delivery in 2-4 days | Free from 550 DKK | Free returns & exchanges
- Crisp 197g/sqm Italian twill from 100% organic cotton
- Front button closure with hidden zip fly
- Slanted front pockets and jetted, stitched back pockets (can be opened with a stitch picker or small scissors)
- Italian corozo button and Japanese zip closure
- Revival reward: 20 EUR/USD/GBP or 200 SEK - Learn more
- Medium rise and straight fit
- Inseam designed to end above the knee
- Available in two builds. Identify your build and choose your waist size.
- Model measures 184cm (6') in height, 76cm (30inches) in waist and wears size W30 Regular
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Wash at 30° Celsius
- Hang to dry
- Iron on reverse at low temperature 110°C
- Do not tumble nor bleach *Dry clean, any solvent except Trichloroethylene
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Materials 6 DKK
- Milling 52 DKK
- Manufacturing 128 DKK
- Trims 15 DKK
- Transport 3 DKK
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Crafted With Care
Our main fabric is a crisp and airy twill providing an exceptional combination of comfort, durability and drape. The twill weave lends the fabric durability and the light surface brush provides softness and reduces creasing. Finally, our fabric is cut and sewn with utmost care at our pant tailoring factory in Esposende, Portugal.
Body fabric: 197gsqm brushed twill, woven in Italy
Composition: 100% organic cotton
Lining: 100% organic cotton
Buttons: Corozo, made in Italy
Dye: Piece Dye