Many people hear "wool" and think its just for winter, but Merino wool adapts to both hot and cold - making these a reliable year-round staple. Our socks are made from ultra breathable Australian merino and feature an underrated ribbing detailed. A true chameleon, you can beat the heat and keep cool with wool.
Delivery in 1-3 days | Free from 70 EUR | Free returns & exchanges
- Dry and breathable Merino Wool mix
- 65% fine, 21 micron Australian merino, 35% polyamide
- 1x1 ribbed top, 8x2 ribbed body, hand-linked toes
- Nylon-reinforced heel and toes against abrasion
- Designed in Stockholm, made in Brescia, Italy
- Elastic, mid length (mid calf)
- Models have shoe size 42 wearing 42-44 and shoe size 46 wearing 45-47
- A correct choice of footwear is critical to the lifetime of your socks. If the insoles of your shoes are worn and knobbly, they can wear down the bottom of your socks.
- Allow 1-2 days between wearing your merino socks. This allows wrinkles to dissipate and the elasticity of the fibers to recover
- Wash at 30°-40° Celsius
- Hang to dry
- Do not tumble, dry clean, iron nor bleach
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 0.5 EUR
- Milling 2 EUR
- Manufacturing 2 EUR
- Trims 0.3 EUR
- Transport 0.1 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Knitted from fine Australian merino and reinforced at its heel and toes, this the most resilient sock you'll own: It's soft, naturally breathable, elastic, moisture-wicking and odor-neutralising. By naturally adapting to your body temperature, the wool will keep your feet cool when it's warm and warm when it's cool.
Yarn: 65% 21 micron Fine Australian Merino, 35% Polyamide
Body Fabric: 8x2 Rib-Knit
Hems: 1x1 Fine Rib-Knit
Dye: Yarn Dye (Melange: Fiber Dye)