A workwear classic reincarnated. Inspired by the french “Bleu de Travail” original workers uniform, The Overshirt features a straight cut, classic 3 front pockets and is tailored from 100% organic cotton twill. Whether you’re MacGyver himself or never used a power tool in your life, The Overshirt's combination of military grade fabric and careful tailoring, completes your look. It’s the perfect top layer for warm days and a middle piece for when temperatures drop.
Size What's my size?
Delivery in 2-4 days | Free from 70 EUR | Free returns & exchanges
- 260g/sqm 2-ply Fine Twill Weave
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Buttoned front closure
- Single button cuff
- 3 patch pockets in the front
- Locker loop
- French seams
- Straight Fit
- Stick with your normal shirt, sweater or t-shirt size
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Model measures 190cm (6'2) in height, 88cm (35") around the chest and wears an M Regular.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Wash at 30° Celsius with similar colours on a delicate cycle
- Hang to dry
- Iron on reverse at low temperature
- Do not tumble, dry clean nor bleach
View detailed care instructions
- Raw Material 1 EUR
- Milling 18 EUR
- Manufacturing 16 EUR
- Trims 2 EUR
- Transport 1.0 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
Military Grade Quality
We've opted for a 3/1 twill, woven from a soft yet extremely durable 2 ply 100% organic cotton yarn. After careful tailoring in our Romanian shirt factory, the garment is washed down gently to eliminate shrinkage and produce a cloudy, matt finish with a soft handfeel. The result is an uncompromising garment.
Yarn: 100% Organic Cotton
Fabric: 260g/sqm 3/1 2-ply Twill Weave
Dye: Piece dyed
Thread: 100% Recycled Polyester thread
Buttons: 100% Corozo