The denim shirt has evolved from its traditional workwear origin into a new classic. Stripped of unnecessary details, our shirt is cut from a densely woven indigo dyed structure, has a soft handle that will only get better with time. Whether you wear it alone, layered or as an overshirt - its a reliable choice.
Delivery in 2-4 days | Free from 70 EUR | Free returns & exchanges
- Straight cut
- 15 sizes, XS-XL in Long, Regular and Short
- Model measures 184cm (6') in height, 94cm (37") around the chest and wears an S Long.
- When in doubt consult our size guide or send an email to [email protected]
- Wash (alone the first time) at 30° Celsius, low cycle
- Hang to dry
- Iron at medium temperature, 150°C
- Do not tumbledry, dry clean nor bleach
View detailed care instructions
Model also wearing
- Raw Material 1 EUR
- Milling 13 EUR
- Manufacturing 18 EUR
- Trims 2 EUR
- Transport 0.5 EUR
Our pricing is designed to better reflect the craftsmanship and resources that go into the product. With a permanent collection, selling directly to you, we're able to cut wholesale and avoid sales, pricing our essentials right - all year round.
- Raw Material
- Raw Material
The Denim Shirt is cut from our dense and subtly structured indigo denim quality. After sewing, the shirt is washed according to one of two distinct recipies - stone wash or stone bleach. The wash helps break it in, lend softness and give each shirt it's own unique fade, which in turn will continue to take on patina as it is worn.
Yarn: 100% Cotton
Body Fabric: 240g/sqm Denim
Buttons: Mother of Pearl
Dye: Yarn Dye